Grants for Montana Educators
- The W.K. Kellogg Foundation offers grants to projects in line with its mission. One such area is Educated Kids:
our mission in education & learning
To ensure that all children get the development and education they need as a foundation for independence and success, we seek opportunities to invest in early child development (ages zero to eight), leading to reading proficiency by third grade, high school graduation, and pathways to meaningful employment.
Pre K – 12 Teachers who want to develop their skills in an art form, or in teaching an art form.
Individual artists and teachers must be:
- U.S. citizens with proof of residency within the state of Montana for at least one year.
- One or more of the following:
- pursuing a professional art career as an emerging, mid-career or established artist
- a professional teaching artist who can show solid and extensive outreach to a larger community
- a Pre K – 12 teacher who wants to develop skills in an art form or in teaching an art form