Eco-Comedy Video Competition Spring 2013
$1000 prize! Sponsored by the Sierra Club and AU’s Center for Environmental Filmmaking
The contest is open to anyone who prepares a short, funny video for YouTube, which communicates a clear message about climate change.
- Be humorous!
- Address the issue of climate change. We are interpreting the topic very broadly, so it includes topics like disasters, fossil fuels, clean energy, wildlife (like polar bears), politics, deniers, and so on.
- Reach a broad audience beyond just environmentalists.
- Be an original production.
- Be less than three minutes (including title and credits).
- Posted to Eco-Comedy Video Competition 2013 YouTube Channel at: http://www.youtube.com/user/ecocomedy2013
- Submitted by 11:59pm Eastern Standard Time on Friday, March 1, 2013.